You are coming with a background on web development mainly focused on Back-End technology and languages.
The best candidate will have a high interest on scoping and understanding operational processes and turning it into powerful and efficient digital system.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in computer programming, computer science, or a related field
- Experience with specific programming languages, such as PHP, Python, SQL, and operating systems
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques such as REST API, DRY and tools
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement
- Excellent time management skills
- Problem solving personality
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently or within a team